Complete details about CIL Recruitment 2015 for Engineers
About: CIL as an organized state owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975 with the government taking over private coal mines. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL today is the single largest coal producer in the world. Operating through 81 mining areas CIL is an apex body with 7 wholly owned coal producing subsidiaries and 1 mine planning and consultancy company spread over 8 provincial states of India. CIL also fully owns a mining company in Mozambique christened as ‘Coal India Africana Limitada’. CIL also manages 200 other establishments like workshops, hospitals etc. Further, it also owns 26 technical & management training institutes and 102 Vocational Training Institutes Centres. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre of Excellence’ – the largest Corporate Training Institute in India – operates under CIL and conducts multi disciplinary management development programmes. CIL having fulfilled the financial and other prerequisites was granted the Maharatna recognition in April 2011
Vacancy Details: Multiple posts recruitment
Eligibility/Eligible diciplines of CIL Recruitment 2015:
- Mechanical: Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.tech/AMIE/B.Sc in Mechanical engg.
- Electrical: Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.tech/AMIE/B.Sc in Electrical engg.
- Geology: Minimum 60% marks in M.Sc/M.tech in Geology.
- Mining: Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.tech/AMIE/B.Sc in Mining engg.
Pay Scale CIL Recruitment 2015: Scale of pay of Rs. 20,600 – 46,500 at the initial Basic of Rs.20,600/- during the first year (Training period).
Selection Procedure CIL Recruitment 2015: GATE 2015 Score + interview
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2015: Candidates should apply online.
Important Dates CIL Recruitment 2015:
- Tentative Date of opening of CIL registration portal: last week of December 2014
- Tentative date of closing of CIL registration: 30 days from opening of online portal
Check more details about the job/CIL: Click Here