HPCL hiring ‘Graduate Engineers’ through gate 2015- Complete Details
About : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 company, ranked at 260 with an annual gross sales of Rs. 2,32,188 crore and profit after tax of Rs. 1,734 crore during FY 2013‐14 and having a strong presence in Refining & Marketing in India with about 21% marketing share and 18% refining capacity in the PSU category in the country. The 2012‐13 performance of the Corporation has qualified for ‘Excellent’ rating in terms of the MOU signed with the Government of India with an MOU score of 1.034, which is the best score amongst all the PSUs under MOP & NG for the second successive year.
Vacancy Details: Recruitment of Graduate Engineers through GATE‐2015
Eligible Engineering Streams: Please refer below given table.
|Discipline||Prescribed 4 year full time Engineering degrees|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics&Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics &Telecommunication, Applied Electronics|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics &Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation& Process Control|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical,Petroleum Refining|
Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC‐NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2015. At the time of applying, candidates (belonging to General and OBC NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2015 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1990. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Selected candidates will initially undergo training for six months. During the training period, Officer Trainees will be entitled for a consolidated Stipend of Rs. 33,000/‐ per month. Upon
successful completion of training, they will be absorbed at the entry level in the Management Cadre in ‘A’ grade in the Salary Scale of Rs. 24,900 ‐ 50,500 subject to fulfilling the required performance related/ other criterion, and will be on Probation for a further period of 6 months.
Upon confirmation, the CTC would be approximately Rs 9.82 lakhs per annum. In addition to this, certain work related allowances and Performance Related Pay (PRP) is also paid as per the Corporation’s policy
Through GATE 2015
While drawing merit list of successful candidates, 85% weightage would be given to GATE 2015 marks and 15% to Group Discussion / Tasks and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- GATE‐2015 Online Examination is scheduled in the month of Feb 2015. For detailed information of GATE‐2015, interested candidates may log on to http://gate.iitk.ac.in/ or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE‐2015 websites. They should fill‐in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
- The candidates will receive their GATE‐2015 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum online. The relevant link will be made available from 18th December 2014 under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 02.02.2015. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 1200 hrs. on 17.12.2014 to 2359 hrs. on 02.02.2015.
- Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of same passport size photo affixed in GATE application (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) and resume (in doc/docx format maximum file size 200kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and resume along with the online application form.
- Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz‐ Name, Date of Birth, Address, GATE 2015 Registration No etc. entered in HPCL Online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2015 application.
- Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No.
Applicants / Candidates are required to pay a Non‐Refundable Amount of Rs.260/‐ (Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs.35/‐). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Important Dates: Please refer the below given table.
|Commencement of Online Application||18th Dec 2015|
|Last date of Online Application||2nd Feb 2015|
More Details: Click Here
More PSUs through GATE 2015: Check Here
Detailed Information about GATE 2015: Click Here