About : The International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore commonly known as IIIT-B, is a graduate school in India. Founded in 1999, it offers Integrated M.Tech., M.Tech., M.S. and PhD programs in the field of Information Technology.
Vacancy Details: Junior Research Fellow
1. Applicant should have a B.Tech. or B.E. in Computer Science, Computational Engineering/Science, and related areas. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
2. Applicant should have good programming skills in C and C++.
3. Hands-on experience with graphics programming with OpenGL libraries and/or network programming is a plus
Commensurates with a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) appointment as per guidelines stipulated by DST: http://www.dst.gov.in/whats_new/whats_new10/fellowship10.pdf
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply:
A detailed CV, including email address of 2 referees, may be sent either:
1. via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled “Application for JRF position for DST-sponsored computational project”, or,
2. by post to “The Registrar, IIIT-Bangalore, 26/C Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560100
Vacancy is opened untill it doen’t gets filled
More Details: Click Here