Complete details about NTPC Recruitment 2015 for Engineers
About: NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) is one of the five Maharatna PSU in India – it is India’s largest power company, producing 1/3rd of total power generation in India through its 22 power stations (15 coal based & 7 gas based) with an installed capacity of 34,845 MW. It also ranks as 348th in Forbes ‘Global 2000’ list of companies. NTPC has been ranked 3rd in India’s Best Companies to Work for the year 2012.
Vacancy Details: Vacancies exist in Unreserved and reserved, i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories and in PWD
Job post NTPC Recruitment 2015: executive trainee
Eligible disciplines of NTPC Recruitment 2015: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Eligibility of NTPC Recruitment 2015: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate
Pay Scale NTPC Recruitment 2015: Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during one-year training and absorbed as Assistant Manager at a basic pay of Rs. 25650/-.
Selection Procedure NTPC Recruitment 2015: GATE 2015 Score + GD + interview
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2015:
- Apply for GATE 2015
- GEN/OBC candidate should download and print the pay-in slip for Rs 150 (nonrefundable) at any SBI Branch in a special SBI No. 30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. SC/ST students are exempted from application fee.
- After payment fill Journal Number issued by the bank and the Branch Code of the bank in the online application form.
- After online registration number is generated. Print registration slip using that.
Important Dates NTPC Recruitment 2015:
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to NTPC: 2 feb 2015
- Last date for online submission of Application to NTPC: 3 March 2015
Check more details about the job: Click Here
To apply: click here