About organization: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
Venue Address Tata Consultancy services, Barabati, IT/ITES Special Economic Zone, Plot – 35, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751024, India
Registration Time: 09:30 – 12:30
Experience: 3 – 10 Years & Above
CTC: Best in the industry
Where to apply: Apply Here
Skills: Foundation – J2EE EJB 1.x/2.x
Foundation – Application Performance Tuning
SAP MM : Inventory Management
SAP MM : Procurement
EIS – Oracle Agile PLM – Functional
Energy & Resources – Metals Domain
- Senior Java J2EE Designer Should have extensive experience in Web technologies and related J2EE frameworks Springs Hibernate Web Services Oracle SQL Server XML JSF jQuery UI Framework SOA architecture Design Patterns and Web Architecture cxf Implementation of Webservices Dot Net Developer Design Specialist
- Should have in depth knowledge on ASP Net C Java script jQuery Windows Communication Foundation WCF XML ability to do designing good quality coding and suggest architectural changes Sharepoint Sr Developer Architect
- Must Have Sharepoint 2010 MCITP certification in Sharepoint 2010 SQL Server 2008 Work flow Out of box Custom workflow using visual studio Reporting Services SSRS Search configuration Share point development customization
- Good to Have NET Web service development Web part development Mobile Testing Consultant Experience in mobile testing tools automation or performance or security Automation Perfecto Mobile Keynote Device Anywhere EggPlant SeeTest UFT 11 5 Jamo solutions Robotium Selendroid Appium PhoneMonkey Squish and on Performance tools like HP Loadrunner NeoLoad Silk Performer Gomez Performance Test Consultant Test Analyst Test Lead
- Knowledge required on Loadrunner Performance center Wily Introscope JMeter Execution of Load Tests Soak Test and Stress Test Experience in Performance Engineering Monitoring Servers system resources using Tools like HP Sitescope NMON etc is desired SAP MM PP QM Test Analyst candidate to have SAP MM PP QM Functional
- Experience QC Tool experience and Test Design and Review Oracle Apps Financial SCM Test Analyst Oracle Applications R12 Financial AP AR and GL SCM modules techno functional exposure Experience in End to End testing forOracle Apps R12 SeniorTester Oilfield Services Petroleum Engineering Required Technical Skill Set Oil and
- Gas Domain Knowledge in Petroleum Engineering Knowledge in Oilfield Services Midstream knowledge Geoscienc UpstreamDomain Domain Analyst Test Consultant Oil and Gas Industry Geoscience To have have knowledge on Meridium with exposure to Oil and Gas Industry
- To have Geoscience Upstream Domain knowledge Sub surface domain knowledge and Test Management experience.
- Eligibility Criteria
1.BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
2.Bsc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
3.Only Full Time courses would be considered.
4.Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
5.Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
1.A copy of resume
2.Passport size photo
3.Last 3 months pay-slip copies
TCS recommends you to kindly register at their Career Portal and provide them the registration number generated there on the interview day. REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.