About organization: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
Venue Address: 42, Think Campus, Electronic City, Phase II, Banglore
Registration Time: 09:30 – 12:30
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
CTC: Best in the industry
Where to apply: Apply Here
Skills: IT IS_EUCS_TOOLS_SCCM
Description: – Deploy, Monitor and Re mediate SCCM 2007 client health
– Monitor and re mediate errors for client health for Cryptdll, Symantec, mcafee encryption, websense clients etc.
– Experience on sccm reporting, power shell scripting, Wmi error rectification
– Experience in handling large desktop enviornment through sccm.
– Skilled person with 3 years of experience on windows server 2008, SCCM 2007 and 2012 versions
– Coordinate and communicate with
Eligibility Criteria :
1.BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
2.Bsc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
3.Only Full Time courses would be considered.
4.Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
5.Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
1.A copy of resume
2.Passport size photo
3.Last 3 months pay-slip copies
TCS recommends you to kindly register at their Career Portal and provide them the registration number generated there on the interview day. REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.