About organisation: CA Technologies, Inc., formerly CA, Inc. and Computer Associates International, Inc., is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest independent software corporations in the world. “CA” for short, is an American, multinational, publicly held company headquartered in Islandia, New York. The company creates systems software (and previously applications software) that runs in mainframe, distributed computing, virtual machine and cloud computing environments.
Education Qualification: BE,B.Tech,MCA
Job Post: Software Engineer
Experience required: fresher
Job Location: Hyderabad
Technical Skills: RTC, SCM tools, Hot Fix streams, defect Management
CTC: As per industry
Skills & Competencies:
- Advanced design/debugging/coding skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Technical skills.
- Quality management.
- Design and code moderately complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Provide feedback to establish and improve departmental processes and procedures.
- Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
- Work with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well-defined goals.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
To apply for job: click here