Candidates, intending to apply for CWE SPL-III should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS:
Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either :
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01.11.2013):
- For posts in Scale I: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1983 and not later than 01.11.1993 (both dates inclusive)
- For posts in Scale II: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1978 and not later than 01.11.1993 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications & Post Qualification Work Experience (As on 01.11.2013):
|Name of Post||Age||Educational Qualifications (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)||Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||Min- 20 YearsMax-30 Years||a) 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & InstrumentationOR
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|Agricultural FieldOfficer (Scale I)||Min- 20 YearsMax-30 Years||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/
|Rajbhasha Adhikari(Scale I)||Min- 20 YearsMax-30 Years||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) levelORPost graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.||–|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 YearsMax-30 Years||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council||–|
|HR/Personnel Officer(Scale I)
|Min- 20 yearsMax- 30 years||Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/Social Work / Labour Law.*||–|
|Marketing Officer(Scale I)||Min- 20 yearsMax- 30 years||Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing *||–|
|I.T. Officer(Scale-II)||Min- 20 YearsMax-35 Years||4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & InstrumentationORPost Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|2 years in IT field|
|Law Officer(Scale II)||Min- 20 YearsMax-35 Years||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)||Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and 3 years experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or 2 years as a LawOfficer in the Legal Dept. of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/ organisation.|
|Min- 20 YearsMax-35 Year||Passed final examination for CharteredAccountants||–|
|Manager Credit (Scale II)/ FinanceExecutive (Scale II)
|Min- 20 YearsMax-35 Years||Graduate and CFA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA/ Full timePGDBM (Finance) *||2 years in the area of Credit Appraisal of big/ medium industrial projects in Scheduled Commercial Banks|
|* In case of dual qualifications/ specialisations candidates have to necessarily produce proof at the time of interview as also at the time of recruitment that their major specialisation conforms to the requisite eligibility prescribed for the post|
- For posts other than IT Officer Scale I & II candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.11.2013.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.11.2013 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the marksheet/ Provisional certificate.
- Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.