About organisation: Ernst & Young (trading as EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2012 and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 175,000 employees and more than 700 offices in over 150 countries. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies.
Education Qualification: Any non Commerce Bachelors or Maters Degree
Job Post: Associate
Experience required: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Have Effective communication skills – both written and oral.
- Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel – working knowledge of MS office
- Possess Strong Analytical Skills
- Confident and Self motivating attitude
Your main objective is to provide Information Management, Coordination, Account Management services globally to Human capital, Business Tax Compliance, L&D (Learning and Development) and Q&RM (Quality and Risk Management ) groups within Ernst & Young
Your Client responsibility:
- Work closely in team to carry out the day to day activities of Data processing/ Data Management / Account Management of the process and meet the daily/Weekly/monthly objectives.
- Adherence to the Service Charter/ SLA’s
- Self review of assigned work
- Act according to team interest
- Escalate issues if required.
To apply for job: click here