About the Company: HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Vacancy Details/Job Post: IT Developer/Engineer
Job Location: Mexico
More Details about the Job: As an IT Developer you will join an industry-leading organization and get engaged in the full lifecycle development of business applications and/or information systems solutions for internal HP customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a global engineering team on analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new programs, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Aligning with HP’s technical career path, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services. This position would reside in one of several HP business organizations, including our Technology and Operations Group organization.
• Bachelor’s degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems, or related fields
• Software programming knowledge of and/or experience with one or more of the following: independent code line over 20,000, Java, Java Script, C, C++, C#, VB.Net
• Application development knowledge of and/or experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and experience with Linux shell script and Windows programming
• Test engineering knowledge of and/or experience with QTP and/or LoadRunner testing tools
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Passion for technology
• Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Pay Scale: Best in the industry
Where to Apply: Click Here
Note: QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE GRADUATED WITHIN THE PAST 12 MONTHS OR SHOULD BE GRADUATING BY SPRING 2014.