About the Company: Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
Vacancy Details/Job Post: International Graduate Trainee
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree/Masters Degree or equivalent
- Fuency in English required, a second language may be an advantage.
- No specific work experience required. Short work experience or trainee period is a plus.
- Eager to learn and to take new responsibilities
- Innovative and open mindset
- Team player having Winning Together mindset
- Mobile, open for rotation in a multi-national company and able to relocate into other country during the program for a minimum of 1 month
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people and cultures throughout the company whilst respecting diversity
Pay Scale: Best in the industry
More Information: Click Here
Where to Apply: Click Here