ONGC Recruitment of Graduate Trainees through GATE 2016: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has announced the recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering and Geo sciences Disciplines. ONGC recruitment through gate 2016 notification specifies that candidates will have to apply online after January 2016. Candidates can check the details of the eligibility criteria, application procedure, dates and selection procedure below on this page for ONGC recruitment through gate 2016.
- Graduate degree in required discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Final year student are also eligible.
Job Post: Graduate Trainees (GTs)
ONGC vacancy through gate 2016: to be notified
Selection Procedure: GATE 2016 score (60 marks) + Qualification (25 marks) + Interview (15 marks)
Eligible Discipline: Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, Electrical, Electronica and communication, Physics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Geology and Geophysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Technology.
Pay Scale: Rs 24,900/-50,000/-
How to apply:
- Apply online for GATE 2016.
- Using GATE 2016 registration number apply for online ONGC recruitment through GATE 2016.
Important dates for ONGC recruitment through gate:
- Online application for ONGC recruitment through GATE 2016: after January 2016
- ONGC recruitment through gate 2016 interview date: May 2016