About the Company: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States.
Vacancy Details/Job Post: QA Analyst 2-ProdDev
Job Location: Bangalore
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- Preferred2+ years of experience in QA and/or software testing.
- Ahighly organized individual who works well under pressure to complete tasks tomeet tight deadlines.
- Bachelorsdegree in computer science, or related field.
- Experiencein programming, especially for software test automation
- Experiencein Java, OATS is a preferable
- Experiencein Testing WebServices
- Experiencein Testing BI reports,BIP is highly preferred
- Experiencein QA and/or software testing.
- OSexperience in Linux and Windows XP/Vista/7
- Knowledgeof QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies. Plus if candidate isexperienced with Agile.
- Abilityto quickly understand software functionality and translate this understandinginto documented, repeatable software tests.
- Excellenttroubleshooting skills.
- Excellentcommunication – both verbal and written.
- Highattention to process and detail but also able to balance risk/benefits ofactions
- Willingto ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist team wherever needed.
- Ateam player who will work across the organization.
- Afast and able learner
Pay Scale: Best in the industry
Where to Apply: Click Here