About organisation: Syniverse is a global company that provides technology and business services for the telecommunications industry. The company’s solutions make it possible for disparate technologies and standards to interoperate, so operators in the mobile industry can provide their subscribers with access to voice calls, data and other services as users move across networks around the world. Syniverse’s core service areas include messaging, roaming, network and database, and business intelligence solutions. The company began in 1987 as a GTE business unit called GTE Telecommunications Services Inc.
Job post: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education Qualification: BE/B.tech
Experience Required: 0-1 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development or products testing and Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, UNIX, Oracle Database and SQL
- Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
- Ability to work independently as well as Team
- Good communication skills
- Required Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills
To apply for job: click here