About organization: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
Venue :Address DLF Building No 6, 3rd floor, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon Haryana Near – Micromax / Ph 3 Rapid metro Station
Registration Time: 12:30 – 15:30
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
CTC: Best in the industry
Where to apply: Apply Here
Skills: Data Network Administration (IT IS)
IP – Networking
Description: – Min. 2 yrs of experience in Network Operation Center
– Willingness to work in 24*7 shifts
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A good understanding of basic Windows & Network troubleshooting
– Exposure to flavours of Unix/Linux
– Exposure to monitoring tools such as HP Operview and/or IBM Tivoli, Solarwinds, Sitescope, BMC
– Prior experience with working in Monitoring / Command Center environment.
– Awareness of ITIL Processes. Good exposure to Incident, Problem and Change Management.
1.BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
2.Bsc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
3.Only Full Time courses would be considered.
4.Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
5.Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
1.A copy of resume
2.Passport size photo
3.Last 3 months pay-slip copies
TCS recommends you to kindly register at their Career Portal and provide them the registration numbergenerated there on the interview day. REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.