About organization: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
Last date for Registration is 11th February 2014.
(NOW EXTENDED TILL 14th FEB)
********REST OF THE PROCESS REMAINS SAME ********
The TCS Eligibility Criteria for an entry level position, is as follows:
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of your final year/semester examination without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration. Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria.
- First attempt implies that you should pass the final year/semester examination (Xth, XIIh, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the first attempt itself. For example, if you have secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in your Standard XIIth examination and you have taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, you are not eligible as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria, as improvement exam is not considered as first attempt.
- Completion of all courses Class Xth onwards within the stipulated time as specified by your University/Institute without any extended education.
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during your academic and work experience. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any break in education should not exceed 24 months.
- Only Full time courses will be considered.
- You should be minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the TCS Selection process.
- Candidates who have applied to TCS and have not been successful in clearing the TCSL selection process are not eligible to re-apply to TCS within six months from the date on which they had attended such selection test and/or interview. You are not eligible to appear for the TCS selection process within six months of the previous unsuccessful attempt.
How to Apply:
- To apply for an entry level position: Click Here
- Click under “Entry Level Freshers”
- You will be redirected to the TCS Fresher Recruitment Portal.
- Students from TCS recognized Institutes can register under “Campus Applicants” by selecting the year of graduation
- Students from Other Institutes can register under “Direct Applicants”
TCS selection process is as follows:
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. Management Interview
4. HR Interview
Note: Eligible profiles are short listed after reviewing our talent pool from time to time and on the basis of our business requirements. If your application is among the short listed profiles, you would be informed via an email inviting you for the selection process. Please do ensure that the email id you register on the portal is active and is the one that you access regularly.
CTC: As per the industry
Apply as soon as possible, as there are limited number of vacancies.