About organization: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
Venue Address Tata Consultancy Services Building 1B,Ecospace Plot – IIF/12,New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156,West Bengal India
Registration Time: 09:30 – 12:30
Experience: 3 – 10 Years
CTC: Best in the industry
Where to apply: Apply Here
Skills: SAP BI : Business Intelligence
SAP BO : Business Object
SAP FI : Financial Accounting
SAP CO : Controlling
SAP HANA Solutions (Implementation and Modeling)
SAP HANA Technical – Administration and Operations
SAP HR : Payroll
SAP PP : Manufacturing Execution
SAP PP : Manufacturing Planning
SAP SD : Sales and Distribution
SAP CRM : Sales
SAP CRM : Service
SAP EP : Enterprise portal
SAP GTS: SAP Global Trade Services
SAP XI : Process Integration
- SAP BI BO Backend BI 7 0 Reporting Developer with primary skill set of building managing and enhancing SAP business warehouse objects Info cubes DSOs DTPs Process chains transports etc and exposure to CRM module a plus BI back end data modelling and development experience in BW 3 X and BI 7 0
- Hands on experience installing and modifying BI business content Creating and enhancing BI back end objects such as Info Objects Info Cubes Master Data Multi providers Info sets ODS and DSO Experience creating and modifying BI ETL processes such as extractors for master and transaction data transformation routines user exits etc
- Experience setting up batch jobs and managing BI processes like aggregates process chains and transports SAP CO SAP ECC CO 6 0 consultants with Min 1 E2E Implementation as lead CO Consultant At Least 1 Roll out 1 Support project Experience as co Lead Consultant Good SAP CO Configuration Skills
- Must know writing Functional Specs for Complex WRICEF developments Experience on Overhead and Cost Accounting Profit Center Accounting Product and Service Costing Profitability Analysis Project Accounting Activity Based Costing Material Ledger Investment Management Should have knowledge of Data migration and worked on LMSW Should have worked in SAP support projects and knows support mode and its SLA CSF KRA or KPI SAP FICO SAP ECC FICO 6 0 consultants with Min 1 E2E Implementation as lead FI Consultant
- At Least 1 Roll out 1 Support project Experience as FI Lead Consultant Good SAP FI Configuration Skills Must know writing Functional Specs for Complex WRICEF developments SAP CO working knowledge desirable Experience on AR AP GL AA CCA PCA IO and CO PA Should have knowledge of integration and interfaces to deal with legacy system Should have knowledge of Data migration and worked on LMSW Should have worked in SAP support projects and knows support mode and its SLA CSF KRA or KPI SAP HANA HANA experience with BI experience At least one project on SAP HANA Sound Data Modeling knowledge Knowledge of one ETL and 1 reporting tool
- SAP HCM Overall expereince in End to End Businees Processes of Talent Management Workforce Management Payroll Hands on implementation and support experience in HCM Payroll for various countries For US Canada and in Time Management Complete understanding of technical objects behind payroll Experience in payroll run and related issues Should have played customer facing roles SAP PP QM Experience in SAP PP with QM Good Knowledge in Manufacturing Planning Manufacturing Execution Quality Planning Quality Inspection Quality Control Quality
- Costing E2E Process Plan to Produce inlcuding quality controls for inhouse produced Procure to Pay inlcuding quality controls for incoming material SAP SDSAP ECC SD 6 0 consultants with Min 1 E2E Implementation as lead SD Consultant At Least 1 Roll out 1 Support project Experience as SD Lead Consultant Good SAP SD Configuration Skills
- Must know writing Functional Specs for Complex WRICEF developments SAP Logistics Execution working knowledge SD Implementation Support SAP BODS Expericence in ETL Design and architecture Business requirements design and architecture from disparate source system Strong hands on expereince in Businees objects
- Data Services as technical developer Sound knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL SQL Expereince in testing ETL mapping Writing test cases and test scenarios SAP CRM Experience in Accounts and Contact Management Sales Planning Forecasting Opportunity Management Quotation Order Management Territory Management Pricing Contracts Management Sales Performance Management Incentive Commission Management SAP CRM Sales RM Web Channel eSales SAP Portal Knowledge Java Development using NWDS with NWDI Basic ABAP Knowledge on Function
- Modules BADIs Good communication skills Strong Debugging Skills SAP EP Experience in enterprise reporting.
1.BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
2.Bsc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
3.Only Full Time courses would be considered.
4.Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
5.Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
1.A copy of resume
2.Passport size photo
3.Last 3 months pay-slip copies
4.PAN Card #
TCS recommends you to kindly register at their Career Portal and provide them the registration number generated there on the interview day. REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.