About organisation: Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $12.2 billion, and approximately 33,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 225th on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses
Education Qualification: Bachelor or masters degree in any engineering stream.
Job Post: Software Engineer – SharePoint
Job Location: Bangalore
- Fresher with training/certification in SP 2010.
- Good English communication skills.
- Familiar with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
- SharePoint Object Model, Web Services.
- Exposure to .Net 3.5+ framework with C#.
- SharePoint Designer, InfoPath.
- PowerShell script
- Code review, unit testing.
- SharePoint MCSE or MCSD certification a plus
- Sharepoint 2013 Experience a plus
Behavioral Competency Requirements:
- Action Oriented & Customer focus
- Functional/technical skills
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Peer relationships
- Team Orientation
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Working Globally
- Effective Communications and Work Collaboration
To apply for job: click here