Tips to crack IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2016
IBPS has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers recently and candidates have already submitted the online application. This recruitment is valid for various public sector banks across the country and the number of vacancies is also high in number i.e. 8822.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2016:
The exam pattern of IBPS PO consists of three phases –
Phase-I –> Preliminary Examination
Phase-II –> Main Examination
Phase-III –> Interview
Note: – Prelims Exam will consist of fewer questions and of shorter duration. The marks of Prelims exam will not be considered for preparing the final merit list. So, the Prelims Exam requires extra bit of strategy for cracking maximum number of question in limited time frame.
The most important thing is to time yourself while you are practicing test questions for Prelims exam. This lets you know, how much time you are taking to solve particular type of question and also helps you determine your weak areas so that you can focus more on those areas.
Useful Tips for all candidates to crack IBPS PO Prelims 2016 Exam:
- Do not think about the CUT-OFFs. Try to solve as many questions in the required time.
- Prelims Exam requires very hard study and so you stick to your time table and study regularly. The main factor for the success in the Prelims exam is SPEED and ACCURACY.
- For the last remaining 9 days, just do the practice sets from books, websites and solve them within 60 minutes.
- Approximation Technique – In some cases where lot of complex calculation is required, the approximation technique is good method to solve the question quickly. Rounding off numbers to get closest value to the options provided often gives you the answer to the question.
- Practice quick reading – Divide the lines into two three parts and focus on group of words rather than a single word while reading.
- Do the right selection of questions in the Prelims Exam — This Exam demands candidates to choose easy questions and skip hard questions. Don’t waste your time in solving difficult questions in the Exam.
- Try to learn short-cuts to save your time — Short-cut techniques are the key to crack IBPS PO Prelims Exam. You need to learn short-cut techniques in solving questions in Quantitative section in lesser time.
Just one month left in IBPS PO Prelims Exam, we are recommending you people to use only single book at this point of time rather than study multiple books for each section. And, do full practices set daily. This will surely help you to perform better in IBPS Prelims Exam.
<< Single Book for each subject >>
|Name of the Subject||Link to download|
|Reasoning Section||CLICK HERE|
|Quantitative Aptitude||CLICK HERE|
|English Language||CLICK HERE|
|Practice Set Book||CLICK HERE|
If you have any doubts related to IBPS PO Exam, you can comments your queries below in the comments section and your doubts will be cleared by our experts or fellow IBPS PO aspirants.
All the best Guys. .!!